Our Tavern is located in the heart of Kouklia at the village square. It is owned and run by the Solomou family, and the “house” where owner Maria was born and grew up. Previously a farm, it was turned into a coffee shop by Maria’s father in 1934. The 2008 refurbishment provided a new modern fitted kitchen and extensive facilities for inside and outside dining. Selection and purchase of fresh local produce is overseen by Maria, who also attends to high standards of hygiene and customer service, supported at times by her son Efraim and other family members. Husband Leo and son Giwrgos, as Chefs, lead the kitchen team and develop menus.
Opening hours: 11.00 am / 24.00 pm (….)